Thursday, March 25, 2010

LAZY LAZY LAZY

HELLO EVERYONE!

This week was a rough week. I had so much to do. It is kind of crazy how like I'm so freaking lazy! I really hate the fact that I have been so lazy not wanting to do anything. I took my Organic Chemistry Exam Wednesday and I BOMBED it. Not bombed in a good way but like bombed as in i think i definitely failed it. Like I honestly don't know whats wrong with me. I have been in such a funk lately. Usually Spring Semester is my best semester between fall and spring, yet it seems the way things are going its a bad semester. It's so weird. Any who, it is very stressful to think that i did so horrible in this exam, but then it is my fault for not really studying. Like i have been so lazy in studying, i know that I'm not dumb, yet i still have the habit that i had in high school. In high school, my high school was too easy for me even though I took the higher classes, so i would purposely fail exams to make myself study, and i feel like i still do that. And it kind of pisses me off at the fact that i still have that habit. and it honestly is NOT good in college. But that exam was a wake up call to me, where now these next month or so until classes end, i am going to STUDY my butt off, and yes I WILL BE STUDYING COMPLETELY! I know everyone does not seem me as much now since i am MIA, i apologize, but i need to take myself away from distractions and such. I hope that you guys can pray for me, that I will not be so lazy anymore and that I will focus on studies and such... that would be amazingly awesome.

But in the good light of the week, I saw how much I am lacking God right now. I mean everything happens for a reason right? maybe this is something that's suppose to wake me up and make me realize that since I have been drifting away from him that's why I am in such a weird funk that has never happened before. But honestly God is so amazing, its crazy how I keep falling off the path, but then I really love the fact that GOD is always so forgiving, that he is willing to help anyone get back on the path. Honestly PRAISE THE LORD. he really is good! this whole fact of laziness made me realize how my relationship with God is similar to the way i am at school this semester. That funk i am in, honestly is due to the fact of my laziness and lack of effort and lack of doing anything. AND i still have a problem with not believing in myself. I need to trust myself believe in myself and be able to trust God, to make my paths open for me. this whole idea is scary, how trusting him can be so hard, because i never know how to trust. actually I do not know how to trust. WE NEEED TO TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL OUR HEART MIND AND SOUL!!!!

I ALSO JUST WANTED TO SAYYY GOOD JOB JIMMY & MELISSA <3 you guys did well today. I'm so proud of you guys hehe.

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEEKENDD<33

This is JENNYI & JESUS FULFILLS MY LIFE!

3 comments:

Sharon suk said...

Dear jenny,
It's awesome that in the midst of all this you can say that God is awesome :) whenever I tend to get lazy with school I too notice that it is reflected in my spiritual life!! Ughh I will def pray for your studies and walk with God as well!

Thank you for this encouraging entry! Reading your last line about trusting in the Lord just got me really excited!! You're love for the Lord is contagious babe ;)

I love you and hope u have a great weekend with your sister!!

- Sharon

rich said...

keep pushing forward jenny :]

Unknown said...

i definitely struggle with laziness too. a LOT haha. like it was probably one of my biggest struggles in high school and still is pretty big. delight in the Lord and where He has placed you in your life. i guess in your situation it's school. you glorify God by delighting in where God placed you by doing your best at it! and yes trusting in God and relying on Him for His strength as well. so ill be prayin for ya sistaaaa