Monday, March 1, 2010

Prayers Please :)

Dear Family,

I'm hurting a lot. I cannot go into detail of exactly what I'm going through but it is about my parents back home in jersey. It's been this way ever since I could remember, but for them it's been 25 years now. I have been praying since I knew how to pray but God has not yet lifted it from our shoulders. God says that through suffering he builds character and brings us closer to Him and I do believe it to be true. However over 20 years of it makes it hard to remain faithful. Especially when you are sick spiritually and physically. I'm sorry for being vague but I still ask for your prayers for my family. That we will remain faithful to God and keep that heart to be able to BELIEVE that this suffering is for our good.

I'm so thankful I have you all in my life. God truly reminds me through you, that I have family of sisters and brothers I can rely on. Whether you know it or not, he has used each one of you to comfort me and bring smiles in the toughest times. Thank you for your love and prayers. If I don't get to see you before spring break, I hope you all have a great break! & try to update during the break since you'll have more time than you would during school!

I'll miss you all very much :)

Although I cannot comprehend this pain, because I believe that God loves me, I can confidently say that My name is Sharon Suk and Jesus Fulfills my life.

ps: read richards story below me! it's awesome :)

3 comments:

rich said...

miss you too :]

Jimmy Song said...

I will pray for you earnestly, my sister! Just be encouraged that Jesus is praying for you too. God is praying for you...isn't that crazy!

sarah said...

aww.. sharon, I hope everything with your family works out alright, whatever it may be. I'm so thankful to God for having such a strong and humble sister like you to look up to =D