Monday, February 22, 2010

Fatty fat fat :)

so.. i just went to the gym for the Zumba (latin dance) class. this is my 3rd time going but i still haven't got to take the class cause classes were cancelled the first two times . i actually learned my lesson and called them in advance to make sure they had class today. they did! so i was SUPER excited.

so i walk to the door and the dude stops me and says that the class is FULL. that i need to come an hour in advance to reserve a spot. so for the 3rd time in a row, i could NOT take my Zumba classses!!!

I was too angry to go on the treadmill or elliptical, so i walked to 711 and got me a Haagendaz Vanilla Almond bar.

I must say, i'm still pretty mad about it, but this ice cream sure is yummy :)

why am i sharing this with you? mmmm cause you care :) hehe AND it reminded me that Jesus never cancels on us, is always available, and I don't need to reserve a spot to talk to Him. He's THE BEST :)

My name is Sharon Suk, and Jesus Fulfills My LIfe!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mm wow i wish i had ice cream at my apartment hahaha. nice reminder though! i think i heard this from a pastor somewhere, sometime ago but is it true that since jesus has resurrected, he's been at God's side praying for us? if that's true, that's diesel HAHHA. and if not, im sure he's still constantly caring about us in different ways. :)