Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW DAY=CATCH UP DAY

HELLO 8D
WOOO HOOOOOO!!! NO CLASSES WEDNESDAY & one CLASS THURSDAY unless CLASSES ARE cancelled again!!!!

OH how I longed for a snow day to happen at temple. It is finally here!! We have a snow day Wednesday!! WOO HOO, but yet at the same time sucky... I will have to use it for a study day. This whole week I have been stressed out with classes and how I am behind in my Chemistry class due to the fact that I was lazy and I bought my book late. Oh the frustration. And on top of that I lost my monthly train pass on FRIDAY. I was so pissed. I left it on my clipboard and I had dropped my clipboard. I pick my clipboard up and it is gone. So I frantically look for it everywhere and I have yet to find it. I arrive at Temple, I had to get off since I had class. It was horrible I spent $142.50 on it yet I didn't even use it for a week and I lost it. I feel like it got stolen, when I did realize it was not on my clipboard I looked under and over and I am sure the person next to me thought I was crazy. But hahah I called Septa to see if they could find it, and it happens THAT THEY DIDN'T oh boy. I tell my mom and she goes nice one Jenny, way to be clutsy you, but shes like don't sweat it. Haha my mother is awesome. She always gives such wonderful advice on evil girls. Yes boys I said girls are evil. If you don't really know, you need to know that girls & I have a history. Loads of girls hate me yet don't know me, but its all whatever now. Before I use to care now I could care less. My mother is so wise, she tells me not to worry about the mere girls hating me. She reminded me that my life ever since I was basically born I had girls dislike me. People really are so judgemental all the time its getting sad. That saying is so true to not judge a book by its cover, but we do it all the time. I always wondered why everyone in the world was so quick to judge everyone else, yet are so lazy in getting to know that person... It is interesting. But anywhooo....

Last Thursday we talked about our commitments. And as I tried to figure out exactly what my idol was and is.. PERFECTION. I have this problem where if I do not get like an A I basically beat myself up about it. Or if I know I cannot get an A on it, I don't even make an attempt. There are so many things that it seems like I am committed to other than God. Last weeks small group or community group was an eye opener. I realized how sinful I really was, how this idea of PERFECTION does not fit me at all. The only person that is perfect is Jesus. it is so true how it seems as if I live my life for myself rather than God. Instead this whole commitment to perfection really keeps me from being myself to the fullest potential.


I got my palms read last Thursday just for giggles. It was interesting how this lady that seemed so cold and bitter was able to point things out to me. I mean it probably was not the right thing to do to get my palms read, but I just did it for pure enjoyment. As I shared on Thursday, the palm reader seemed overall correct. She pointed out that I am not doing well in school, which is true. This semester is kicking my butt forsure. I am so lazy and behind right now. Then this palm reader said that I have a problem with believing myself. She stated that I am an intelligent girl that has potential yet I lack faith in myself. She was right in that aspect too. I do have a problem with always second guessing myself, even though when I do second guess and stick with that second guess I am always wrong. If I just left things the way they were without second guessing myself I would be right. Throughout my life, I realized that we do need to believe in ourselves and believe in God. This whole believing thing in God, is a big factor. I think the fact that I am lacking trust in him, is also why I am lacking trust in myself. Trust is an important part I feel like in any relationship. This idea of trust is also not my friend either since I have been hurt so many times. But not to go on another tangent, I feel like God is working in me even though I lack so many qualities. He opens up my eyes to see so many things I have not seen before. My home pastor always says that once you become a Christian, your eyes will become open to see things that you have not seen before. This whole eye opening thing has been happening so often. It is really scary how sinful we all are.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FABULOUS WEEK & WEEKEND... If I do not see you!

This is JENNYI & JESUS FULFILLS MY LIFE!

3 comments:

sharon Suk said...

jenny my dearrr <3

the only bad thing about this snow day is that we couldnt have our date but i'm SO glad you wrote this for us instead :)

so during the winter break, i lost a 100 dollar bill while grabbing my phone out of my pocket with gloves on. i guess I didnt feel it drop.. that day i also got a fake 5 as change for my coffee and i was even MORE angry. but God opened my eyes to my love for money & how that was taking over my love for Him so i was able say JFML again :)

i'm so so excited for you! the more we learn about how Perfect God is the more realize how Sinful we are. (this is actually our the topic of our smoup this week!) But i'm so excited that you are realizing this becuase it def means you are growing & falling even deeper in love with God!

I love you sister & hope to see you sooon <3

JFML said...

Your mother seems like a really wise women. I'm glad that she opened up some things in your life.

Also I completely understand your struggle for perfection. At times, when I know I'm going to fail a test or not do an essay I just give up because I know that I won't get that A. But God has been using my college experience to teach me that I have to get back up again and try.

I'm glad that you shared!

-Jimmy Song

justin said...

nice purple font! it helped me be more interested hahah cause im not much of a reader. buuutttt yeahhhhh i totally agree, it really is crazy how our eyes are opened so much, so many different times. i really pray that you won't be discouraged by your sins but that the depth of your sin opens your eyes to how BIG the cross is!